When the piercings are all healed up I’m gonna put rings in and buy a white wig I’d be a great juuzuo Suzuya let’s be real
hoOOOOOO SONJA U CUT YOUR HAIR YOU LOOK SO CUTE IM GANNA PEE
that dude is an unstable emotionally abusive, manipulative piece of shit that consciously leaked private photos of me after i ended our online ‘relationship’ and threatened my life pretending (maybe actually was) to hide out in the city i live in while continuously berating me with insults he is actually unstable and vile and potentially dangerous just stay away
@gaypornstar i’m talking about you sometimes i forget the @ feature is free
it’s come to my attention around the same time he was pursuing a sexual relationship with a 14 year old boy (he was 19 or 20) and manipulating many others by basically replicating entire conversations and feelings with different people once screenshots were compared. this dude is absolute trash
edited for anonymity
i wanted to broach this subject one last time since matt aka tumblr user gaypornstar has since deleted within 24 hours of the original post being made. the internet can provide a smokescreen for all types of abuse; there’s almost no way to be 100% sure of who you’re speaking to, and their history. since i made my original statement calling out his actions 6 different users have come forth with their own experiences, not to mention the blatant pedophilia and sexual abuse of a minor (shown above, and whom i’ve also learned was 13 and matt was 22). i’m glad this man had been exposed for who he truly is, and i’m glad the original post bc i had no idea there were others out there and the magnitude.
remember this face. don’t let this piece of shit use the internet as a veil.
People are being beaten, shot with bullets and tear gassed.
Giving blood to those bleeding in the protest is not allowed
Proper treatment to the injured isn’t being given.
At least three people are dead and over 300 have been injured in clashes between police and anti-government protesters in Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad.
For Further information:
Live Streams from the Protests in Islamabad (Urdu):
- Important Update via Al Jazeera: Pakistan army intervenes in political crisis
- The Express Tribune: The Umpire Strikes Back
- Dawn: When failure is victory
- Lal Khan’s Columns for the Daily Times
- Newsweek: Police Clash with PTI/PAT Protesters in Islamabad
- Dawn: Violent Clashes Continue as Protesters Surround Parliament
- AFP: 230 injured as police clash with protesters in Islamabad
- Reuters: Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue
- The New York Times: Pakistan, Its Own Worst Enemy (opinion piece, take with a pinch of salt)
- The Wall Street Journal: Police, Protesters Clash Near Pakistan Prime Minister’s Residence
- The Washington Post: Did a ‘soft coup’ just happen in Pakistan?
- Guardian: Political crisis in Pakistan as media, politics and the military join the fray
- BBC News: Pakistan protesters clash with Islamabad police
- The Telegraph: Police clash with protesters trying to storm Pakistan PM’s house
- Al Jazeera English: Pakistan crisis: scores injured in protests
ya hes cute…….but is he conscientious of the social inequalities and corruption in hierarchies of power that plague this world